Tuesday, November 17, 2009

fall fashions: Fur

this is my last fall fashions 09/10 post. It kind of bitter sweet, only because I love all the different types of style this season.



Of course I have to start off with Zara. The fur jacket on the left is a reversible rabbit fur/suede this is definitely a luxury item. The vest on the left i don't know to much about. I do know that this season is all about layers, and what a better way to layer than to put on a fur vest with a thick long sleeve shirt and a pair of waxed denim skinny jeans ladies?

(FYI: all of the fur items for Zara were obtain in humane ways.)



The next thing in fur is the fur bag. Here is Mary-Kate Olsen with a big fur bag (zara also has nice fur bags)


These two items are some of my favorite of the season. The necklace is a bit off the wall but i think thats what makes me like it. while the sneaker i would probably wear into the ground. the sneakers are a mixture of fur, leather, and suede. All i have to say is WISHLIST... (hint, hint)


peace and love


lock

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin