Saturday, September 12, 2009

Whoop tHair it is!!

Thanks for tuning back into the edge peoples. Its been a cool couple of days since these fingers have clocked out on the chit chat. Well can't stay away for too long..time to talk. So today's topic I've decided is gonna be all about hair from the fashion fall outs to the sexy side sweeps we'll cover it all...shall we begin?




3, 2, 1...ok so first up lets go long and go to the Gossip Guru of them all Ms. Wendy Williams. So since her shows stared airing she's been all over the place with her honey highlighted lace front wiggy's (yes i said wiggy!). Ok fine shes had a few of them that have been on point with the flips and the curls and the stright and sassy. But hold up wait FREEZE!! Who the hell told her that the nasty looking frizz experiment on her head was the way to go for her commercial?? Wendy...forget "how you doin?", but "what you doin?" (gotta say it with the voice!) It did nothing for those crazy fab cheekbones of yours. Its all good though I still got mad love for you gurl.




Moving on to Ms Tyra Banks...the diva with the weava!! I love that Tyra can do a show while rockin a full head of weave or throw on a wiggy and a day later sport some cornrows going straight back and still look amazing!! Go head wit yo bad self!





Last of the ladies of course gotta go back to my love Ms. Fenty (Rihanna). So since she's chopped the long locks, shes been rocking some of the hottest haircuts and been the trend starter for many styles since. Her latest daring move where she shaves off the sides completely and leaves her little hawk thing?? ummm, at first I was like r right boo wat is goin on? Don't be turning into them crazy cracked out celebs. But then I seen her in the "Run This Town" video and she looked a lil disturbia-ed but it grew on me!! Ga head mama!





Let's move to some muchachos for a minute. Ok so we spoke very briefly about Trey Songz and his haircut a few blogs ago. I adore it because honey...when he had them braids he alwyas looked a mess. Coming on tv with some 4 ass plaits (yes i said plaits, that's the coconut in me!). Good look Trey. And Mario, sigh at first that was all I had when he show up on 106 & Park with a frekin bald head. I didn't know what that was about. Was he balding? Did someobody screw up his hairline or what?? But baabby...he showed up a few weeks later to perform with a little goatee grown in and gurrl that lil boy that was singing bout some girl that was just a friend eight years ago is ALL GROWN UP!!! Mucho Caliente!!!
This pic doesnt do much for him though!




Hungry?? I thought you'd be, food of the day is rice & peas, stew chicken, and macaroni pie with some collard greens and sweet plantain. str8 up coco status!


Oh...hope all had a safe and enjoyable labor day week-end. I kno I did, I wine till my waist nearly fall out!!!Can't wait till next year. Miami go mash up next month! Post Labor day bash 2nite @ Marcus Garvey Center in Bklyn to my Greenz people! Big Upz



Anywho my fellow blogsters...im chillin on the chattin sooo until we meet again...see you on the edge!



Viva la Vida,



Jo Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin