Monday, January 11, 2010

What The Sole Craves #4

I know that you guys already know about my obsession with shoes, sneakers, boots I mean footwear in general. So don't act so surprised when you see me talk about it often.


I recently came across the brand called Yuketen. They specialize in outdoorsy type looks; the line definitely gives off Lumberjack with style. The boots shown above are their Ranger Chukkas. They also come in black.





When I first seen Kanye West in Raf Simons sneakers similar to the pink, blue, and tan ones I knew I had to have them. These sneakers take a simple design and brings them to the next level.



I'm starting to realize a recent trend with footwear, that trend would be the folding over of the back and tongue. The shoes shown above are Ubiq Bo-Ro. I'm liking the boho flava on these.






Ok Ok I think Giuliano Fujiwara is starting to become my favorite shoe designer. You might remember me talking bout this designer in an older post titled: What The Sole Craves. Honestly Iwould spring for a pair of one of these sneakers given half the chance, and might i say that those ones with the navy suede front is whispering "buy me" in my ear.

Peace and Love

The Solecraver

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin