Tuesday, September 7, 2010

What The Sole Craves #8


Folks I'm back with more things that reside on the edge. Did you all miss me??? not at all right?well that's okay cause I'm back anyway.

Its about that time of year where the days get shorter, the nights get colder, and the fashion gets hotter. Fall Fashion is no easy thing to pull off, but with the right foundation you can be one step closer to perfection.

The hipster in me knows that I can never go wrong with a great pair of Vans. The right pair can be worn with almost any outfit and deliver that cool laid back look.


The grunge side of me knows that the right pair of boots will get you through the autumn weather with style and edge. The Amongst Friends boots featured above are a perfect example of this.
My preppy side knows that deck/boat shoes are a necessary staple in any fashion enthusiasts closet. The picture above is of a pair of Zara deck shoes. These will definitely take you to any event with a uniquely different look from the run of the mill Sperry's and Sebago's


Peace And Love,

SoleCraver

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin