Monday, October 12, 2009

Keith Haring



I don't know much about Keith Haring. How i got to become familiar with is kinda by chance. About a month ago i was talking to my girlfriend over the phone while she was watching a show for fashion week. She was trying to describe Kanye West new haircut to me "it's so cool, it looks like something Keith Haring would do." I was totally lost, so when I got home I did a little homework on the artist.


After seeing some of Haring's work as well as Kayne new haircut I knew this was slated to be something emerging for the season.

A couple weeks later I was walking through SOHO when i decided to stop in Uniglo. Uniglo always has some of the best graphic tees for the low, and when i walked in guess what i saw Keith Haring shirts. It felt like my destiny to own one.



A few days After my trip to Uniglo i went to work (Zara) where out of the corner of my eye i saw a hoody the looked very "Keith Haring." I instantly dropped everything i was doing and walked over to that section. Next paycheck is most likely going to a couple of these items.









peace, love, and soul
Lock

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin