Monday, February 1, 2010

Grammy's Shall We?

Hellurr Bloggers!,
So it seems like tradition now so I kinda gotta do it! How about those Grammy's Sunday night. We've got a bit to cover so...
I think it be best if we start at the bottom of the show...when I blogged about the VMA's one of the first things I talked about was Mr. West himself. He was no where to be found at this show huh, them classy white folks said "oh no Kanye not here you wont be coming up on stage interrupting no white people!!"...However Drake, Wayne and Em held it down for him!


Real quick, can anybody tell me what was the deal with Usher and Jamie Foxx's horse-back riding boots, I got them memo on combat boots this season but why are they going to war on horses?? Smh. Lets try that again fellas.

Pink...that girl can blow...I mean come on, how many singers do you know today that can actually hold a note...let alone doing it while spinning around and haning upside down..ga head Pink!! Very sexy performance!



Ms. Carter herself...lol sound like she was singing straight to Jay letting him know..."I can wear them pants too homeboy!!! Dont do me wrong" but she did her thing!! You best work B...and her little " my husband/ I Love You shout out" how cute was that!


Three Words....LADY GAGA J'ADORE!!! (Thats four huh..oh well!) I loved her performance from start to finish and her outfit was bad (as in good) as always but her piece with Elton John was amazing...never fails Gaga you always do your thing!!

And yes I know she didnt perform nor get nominated but I cant NOT talk about my love, Rih...she looked so beautiful and elegant!! Awwww



Until next time bloggers, remember your only dealt one life card so play it right!!!
Viva la Vida,

Jo Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin