Thursday, February 11, 2010

What The Sole Craves #6


These are the Supra skytop: heartbreak edition. Ladies wouldn't you love to see you're man in a pair?... yea so get up off of your behind and go buy them for him. The color will definitely bring an outfit to life.


Are those boat shoes I see for the Lavin S/S 2010 footwear collection. I'm like this muted color choices. I'm getting the feeling the upcoming season is going to be more about patterns and texture and less about color.


I don't really have much to say about these Gucci Hi Strap sneakers. The one thing I will say about them though is this... These are the first sneakers I have seen Gucci do and I have actually have an urge to go and buy them.


Peace and Love

The Solecraver

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin