Friday, March 12, 2010

Gaga's Turn...

So, I just have to talk about Gaga's newest contribution t the music world..."Telephone" feat. Beyonce "Honey B". Shall we....

So the video premired last night and I have two words....A-MAZING!!! The entire concept frm start to finish and the skits in between were genius!! I love how she played the whole "Gaga has a penis" thing into the video (also my bloggin bff, talks about her cover shoot in a previous post).

Her outfits were smokin...Literally... check her sunglasses in the prison yard!!!! Homegirl probably caught secondhand smoke just from kissin her!! And did she do a jig when she left the prison, hahaha!!

Love the caution tape scene with her head doin some exorcist type things...and the recipe for poison...hahaha

There's no ending to how much I can say about this video...but if you have yet t see it, I'll let you throw your opinion out there!!


"Once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger"
"Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if its broke but you can still see the crack in that muther!@#*&'s reflection"

Live for today, not tomorrow....

Viva la Vida,

Jo Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin