Thursday, March 11, 2010

Oscar's Anyone???

Lots of love to you bloggers...I know Im a bit late but lets chit chat....

Ok so I dont know how many of you guys caught the Oscar's this past Sunday but I did and can I just say GA HEAD MO'NIQUE!!!! I am so proud of her and was praying for her to win cause she did her thing in Preacious!



I must admit that was the only I reason I watched the show, because I wanted to see how many awards Preacious would have walked away with. Although it was one, and in my opinion they deserved another, I was extremely proud of the one they did get.

As for a Kathryn Bigalow winning the award for best director of a film, GA HEAD GIRL!! Again I am so proud. I haven't seen the movie but surely am honored to be a woman right now.


Remember tomorrows are never promised...

Viva la Vida,

Jo Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin