Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas Shopping!!

Hola blogitos,
So my bloggin bff has expressed to me that my blogs have been too long in the past, so I am taking his advice and cutting down my chitter chatter.

Okay so let's rap...

It Christmas season, so you know what that means...Headaches and backaches from looking for gifts and carrying them home! So what would be some memorable gifts for you gentlemen and gentlewomen to get for your man and/or lady and you ladies/mens to get your gentlemen and/or gentlewoman? How about electronics. The Nintendo Wii, DS and PS GO and PS3 are definately whats hot for all ages and genders right now. Im dying for a Nintendo DS right now (hint hint!)





Gentlemen/woman, if you wana get something spectacular for ur Mrs. get her some sexy boots. Staurt Weitzman has some sexxxy boots this season ( Yes people wear Stuart Weitzman!!) there a lil' pricy but if shes worth it...GO FOR IT! I would also recommend Christian Louboutin's "Nitoinimoi's" (Rihanna had em on in the Blue sude & Black leather!)



How about jewelry?? Watches are definately a cool way to go, don't jump the gun to quick and they say jst the right amount of words! Check out the blog me n my bloggin bff did on watches a few months back. Go for the gold or the sexy chic blinged out black!




Anywho, Im chillin on my chitt chatt and I'm hungry... steak n fries with steamed broccoli here I come! Happy shopping!!

Viva la Vida,

Jo Jo


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin