Monday, December 21, 2009

What The Sole Craves #2

Winter is here!
Needless to say every good wardrobe needs a good pair of boots... or three.

The boots above are Palladium. I just want to put this out there for the readers... (I will get a pair of these before February)
The boots come in many different colors and materials. The ones made out of leather are $110, while the ones made out of canvas are $70


These plaid and black boot are Ralph Lauren and they have shearling on the inside. These boots is nice and everything but I feel like every Day- Day and Pookie gonna be on the corner with them just cause they are Polo. These Boots are $175


The boots on the left is Quoddy and the one on the right is Rick Owens. I can definitely see myself in both boots. I love the preppiness of the ones on the left and the worn in grunge look of the ones on the right.


Peace and Love

lock

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin