Saturday, September 19, 2009

Fall Fashions; What Time it is?

Bonjour and Welcome back bloggies,

My fellow bloggin bff and I would like to talk to you for a bit on some of the hot new trends on the wrist wear for the season. Ok so...let's talk watches..oui??

R u shocked??? Well how bout G-Shocked?? Of course everybody knows about G-Shocks, all the hype beasts are wearing them. (Fyi...Hype Beast= person who wears skater gear but isn't and actual skater!) Its a modern and funky twist on the watch that you wore in the 5th grade with the humongous calculator on it minus the ability to calculate! Me personally I like the white ones. You can rock em with anything and make a statement. And I like funky and classy, so either neons and pastels or bold and diamond encrusted.

Do you like toys?? No freaks not those kinds a toys...toy watches!! LOL All the celebs are rockin these from Ms. First Lady herself...Michelle Obama to the groovin Ellen DeGeneres and the runway walkin, Ms. Naomi Campbell. From jellies to plasteramics and customization...they've got it all. I'm dreamin of gettin a blue jelly band with a yellow face. What do you think? Do it??? Im diggin' the crimson red jelly band with a blinged out face. Si o no? I say Si!

Go for the Gold!! OMG!! I LOVE GOLD WATCHES. This new trend seems to be takin the city by storm. Big faces and thick bands are the way to rock your gold. From Nooka to Michael Kors watches...everybody's doing it up. What better way to get dressed up than with a gold watch? Definitely brings the outfit to another level. These gold watches aren't your typical grandfather watches either! My personal favorite is the Zirc WT Nooka watch. Can you say poppin'? Well nevamind cuz I can wear it! Moi?? I ADORE the Michael Kors Mid-Sized Gold Chronograph watch. I LOVE IT!
Well it was nice meeting ya'll on the edge but its about that TIME for us to roll out (Ludacris voice) LMAO! Remember to live life on the edge... just make sure you don't fall off!

Peace be with you & Viva La Vida,

Lock & JoJo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin