Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Lets Talk Tatts




Hey Bloggers,

Welcome back to the edge! Ok so I have the craziest obssesion with tattoos lately. Lets talk ladie tatts. Shall we begin...3, 2, 1 ok so everyone know that Kat Von D is like the goddess of tattoos right!! Her portrait work on her body is ridiculous she's definitely one of my faves with her art work...not to mention she's a hottie!
Another fave of mines is Mrs. Jolie-Pitt, love how she can be so edgy yet so soft and suttle. I adore her longitude latitude tat on the left arm and talk about feisty with that tiger on her back...Rrrrarr!! Pink isn't to far behind with a bunch of edgy ones all over the place.
Victoria Beckham's tat going down the middle of her back...extra sexy have no clue what the heck it says though!
And of course I can't talk tatts without talking bout my Love Rihanna. From my count were at ten and counting. I love the idea of many mini tattoos all over the place.
Question, what is it with these random tattoos? Idk but Im feeling them. Ok we had the whole stars obsession and I never really got it but wateva..anywho, there's a new trend on barcode tattoos?? I love it! I mean I would never get one but i think the randomness is kool! I was in the city the other day and I seen a girl that had the word "apple." tattooed on the left side of her wrist. Mucho caliente!!

I'm sooo in the mood for a new tatt. Really wanna get a quote or something above my armpit on the underside of my arm (yea i know it sounds a bit weird, but the chick from that so called group Nina Sky has one there to give you a better idea!) I so loving that idea.

Can I also just share that think that sleeve tattoos are soooo sexy!!! OMG I LOVVE IT!! I don't think I'd get one cuz I cudn't pull it off!

Hungry yet? Food of the day...turkey & cheese with some lays chips and a banging pickle!!

Anywho bloggees and blogettes...im chillin on the chattin until next time where you can catch me...on the edge!!

Viva la vida,

JoJo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin