Monday, September 14, 2009

VMA's Shall We??

Wassup blogs and blogettes,

Ok so need I even think about the topic for today? I think not....the VMA's all the way!! Ready, set, go...

'Sigh' where do I begin...I guess at the start of the show...so Janet Jackson and all those dancers tribute to the late great MJ...LOVED IT!!! Ga head Janet still got the moves! Definitely did her brother proud and if I'm not just buggin, I think that's the loudest I'd ever heard her sing.


OK, Mr. Frekin' Kanye West...idk what to say about this dude right now. Really Kanye??? Boy I tell you, black people get in the spotlight one time and now we (yes I'm black 2!) gotta be the voice of everything. We all know Beyonce's video was bad (bad as in good) and I'm sure plenty of us would've liked to see her win but that whole scene on taking away shine from poor little Taylor Swift was not even necessary. S#!% like that don't make no kinda sense. Next time they need to put his a$$ in the back somewhere to sit.

Now, 2 words LADY GAGA...so since "Just dance" I've been in LOVE with this girls everything! She's got some great performance vocals and still gets her choreo (choreography) in. Her performance by the way was amazing. I loved the ending when she started bleeding out of nowhere and hangs herself with a bloody eye! Now can we talk about these outfits (idk if we should even call them that but...). I LOVE that she rocks face gear (She had a chromed plate thing on her cheek in poker face and a lightening bolt in just dance and last night she sported a half mask face plate!) Even her red outfit she rocked after her performance, although a lil crazy it sooo fit her! Wait hold up...can we talk about her speech?, or at least the ending...she dedicated her award to God and the gays!! I so did not know that she was bisexual! J'adore!! (Eminem, who was previously known for his deal with homophobia's face was priceless!) Lastly can I just say that I adore this girls make-up. she the cutest little thing ever! Ga head Lady Gaga!


Ms. BK herself Beyonce...couple of things on her. I loved her performance and her seemed to be tribute to the Janet Jackson and the Rhythm Nation thing with 5,000 people all synchronized doing a dance (Iswear if 5,000 people were doing the hokey-pokey, it'll look hot!) I ain't mad at her, very sexy look!! Also I love how she called out Taylor Swift when she accepted her award and allowed her to finish her rudely interrupted speech. Awww Beyonce! Also, very sexy and simple dress she wore. Beyonce, u betta work!

Pink, first off rolled up in a fire truck. She runs s#!%. She looked amazing from her hair to her dress (which I think she looked better in vs. Shakira, she sill my girl though!) and her performance was sick! Who knew she had all them tricks up her leotard? I admire the fact that she still sounds ridiculous (again ridiculous as in amazing) while hanging upside down. I love her voice and I love her edgy dare devil having a$$!

Quick quick quick, can I just point out Alicia Keys' shoes during her performance with Jay-Z? Mucho frekin' Caliente! And umm can anybody tell me what was Lil'Mama's purpose of going up on stage during that performance? This ain't America's Best Dance Crew..smh and someone needs to tell her them rhinestones on the back of the jeans is DEAD & GONE!

Whew I think I covered the highlights of the show...at least in my eyes.

Im starving!! How about you...we're going simple and healthy today with a apple cinnamon muffin with granola on top and a strawberry banana yogurt from Yoplait!

You know its about that time for me to chill on chat till next time...

Viva la Vida,

JoJo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin