Sunday, September 6, 2009

The Last Airbender



So I don't know how many people follow Avatar: The Last Airbender but that was my favorite cartoon when it came on Nick. When it ended I was kinda sad. Then I found out they have a movie coming out, the last air bender. Not to be confused with Avatar, it has nothing to do with airbending



The Last Airbender is being directed by M.Night Shyamalan, you know the guy who directed The Sixth Sense




Well my question is what the basis for the story line of this movie? Is it gonna be like a summarized version of the cartoon or is it gonna take place where the cartoon left off? hmmmm...

My next thing is why is the casting so bad they are turning this into what the dragon ball z movie was. Does anyone remember that movie?... don’t worry I'll wait............. That’s what I thought.



Back to the matter at hand. Any idiot can look at Sokka and Katara and realize that they are not white. Clearly they are darker than all the other characters in the cartoon so why are white people playing them?

You know what I’m not mad though can't help but be excited for the this movie to drop, my inner geek is gonna come out so fast heads are gonna spin




Peace be with you,

Lock

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin