Saturday, September 12, 2009

Shoes Anyone??


Hola blogabons!!

Missed me? I know I miss you all as well. Ok so what shall we investigate today?? 'Gasp' How about shoes. We'll cover all basis from what the most comfortable shoe for a female to wear to a party to the sexy sling backs to the laid back sneaks. No worries fellas..we'll talk bout footwear 4 u 2!!! Shall we begin??? tres, dos, uno....

Ok ladies so I know you've went out to a party and gotten to the point where your dogs were WOOFING!! (You may have even gotten down with your shoes off...mmhm been there done that!) There is nothing cute about a sexy outfit and an even sexier female dancing with a drink in one hand and her shoes in the other...cut it out! I know, when you leave the house and first get to the club its cute for a bit but the pain the next day is rediculous rite!!

Ok, so I've come to the conclusion that if we're gonna go sexy with some heel, the best way to go is platform with a thick heel or wedge it out!! That way you get complete support on the entire foot. If were gonna go cute a sassy...go low with some flats and get brave show a lil toe action and make me peep toe.

Lets talk lady sneaks for a min yes? So I have a new found slight obsession with hightop classic adidas...I think there so comfy and cute. Definitely gives off this hip hop look. I LOVE IT!! Low top sneaks like tiger's a definate casual look the colors compliment a great subtle outfit. And lets not forget those Chuck Taylor's... Just bout a low cut pair in fuscia the other day. I LOVE EM TO DEATH!

Ok gentlemen...so, party shoes... just take it easy ok no pointed toe shoes with alligator skin, no high-top boot shoes with 12 million laces, straps and buckles...simple is always better! A nice pair of casual shoes/sneaks from Aldo or Zara or even the Lanvin's my fellow bloggin bff talked about in his post. (Btw, I adore the ones Mrs. Obama was rocking! Cah-ute!!) As far as it goes with athletic sneaks, I just love a man that can rock some Air Max 95's and Nike Shox...sexxxyy! Don't lemme catch none a ya'll with no damn white or black uptowns on cuz I will take em off your feet and burn em right in front your face!

Im starving, how bout you? Food of the day...cheeseburger with french fries and a cold malt!! Yea I'm back on my Americano!!

So, its about time for me to chill on the chat till next time...meet you back on the edge!!

Viva la Vida,

Jo Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin